VRX Europe 2018, May 17/18 2018, Amsterdam – Twitter Tech News is Media Partner
VRX Europe 2018 (17th & 18th May, Amsterdam) is Europe’s leading event for senior level executives across industry working in immersive tech development and application. Bringing together global executives across consumer and enterprise VR/AR, VRX Series events create a platform for VR/AR professionals to network and share industry insights with the aim of accelerating growth and mass adoption. With business-critical sessions from pioneering entertainment and game studios and a huge variety of enterprise end-users, you’ll identify where VR/AR content and technology is having a real impact. On top of this, the event agenda features the most influential tech companies, market analysts and investors providing their insights on where the markets are now… and more importantly where they’re heading.
5 reasons your business cannot afford to miss VRX 2018:
- Targeted Case Studies and Panel Discussions covering everything you need to know about VR/AR and immersive tech – from the most innovative newcomers to our seasoned veterans, the agenda is current, informative and interactive
- Customise Your Experience with Multiple Tracks and learn from beyond your sector. With massive VR innovation from the games and entertainment industry and established and emerging applications making waves across multiple enterprise and brand marketing types
- Experience the Latest Immersive Tech Innovations and get up close and personal with the latest VR and AR hardware and content
- Be on the Forefront of Industry Changes – with industry standardisation, funding reallocation and market consolidation, it is clear the immersive tech industry is maturing, and leaders must be prepared for the challenges ahead
- Follow the Money, Think Commercially and ensure you have the right strategy, business model and partnerships to achieve your goals. From the companies creating the best VR experiences and investing in immersive tech today, all VRX speakers and exhibitors are putting money in right now – Gain from their investment and fast-track your business growth
- Succeed in the Current Immersive Tech Market: Keep up to date in this fast moving industry and find out how to capitalise on the right opportunities as consumer and business leader awareness increases
- Understand the Commercials: Explore the business models, distribution channels and content types that will propel VR & AR forward and position your business to grow as the market takes off
- Discover the Real-World Applications: Find out what pioneering studios, agencies and enterprises are doing right now – get insight on what works and what doesn’t to create compelling, immersive and intuitive experiences
- Explore VR as the Newest Storytelling Medium: Hear how immersive tech is revolutionising film and broadcast media by disrupting the way content is created, delivered and experienced
- Experience the Best Content and Applications: Get inside the most innovative minds in VR game and experience creation, understand their thought processes and try first-hand the best experiences on the latest devices
- Create Valuable Partnerships: Reach out to the fastest growing and most influential players in the VR industry – from start-ups and independents to multinational companies and global tech juggernauts they will be in attendance at VRX Europe 2018
Speakers, attendees and ecosystem
VRX is flooded with real decision makers from all areas of the immersive tech ecosystem. There is no other conference where you can network with this level of senior executives across industry. To give you an idea of the calibre of executives you will interact with at VRX Europe 2018, here’s who we’ve had at our other VRX Series events in London and San Francisco.
For all Twitter Tech news readers a special discount to attend the event!
Click here and book your seats with the promo code TTN15
REFERENCE WEB SITE