mö is a solar urban vehicle that will be approved as a tandem tricycle, fully enclosed to protect users from the weather conditions, and capable to hold two people and some cargo and/or one or two child seats. mö it’s ultra-efficient and built with sustainable materials.
How it works
Powered by a powerful electric motor which is powered by a battery that is charged by the integrated solar panels, the user can enjoy some exercise thanks to the assisted pedaling. With a normal use (10-25 Km per day, which is the usual range in most cases) the CO2 produced is 0 KgCO2 / km, because all the energy comes from the sun. With intensive use (approximately 40 km per day) emissions will be as low as 0.001 KgCO2 / km or even lower depending on the source of electricity used to charge the battery.
Its design combines the comfort of a conventional car with the benefits of an electric bicycle
- A fully enclosed structure that provides great security and a comfortable space for the occupants and allows its use all year round, regardless of weather conditions.
- Up to 2 passengers seated in parallel (social) and variable amount of load and/or one or two child seats.
- Minimum environmental impact due to its efficiency and the use of sustainable materials.
- Very low purchase and maintenance costs.
- Due to its technical characteristics it can be registered as a tandem tricycle so it will ensure big savings on insurance and tax costs, also no license will be required to drive it.
- Its small size (2m long/1.4m wide/1.3m high) and its low weight (~85 Kg) makes it very easy to park and provides it great maneuverability.
- Range on electric mode: ~50 Kms. (depending on version).
- Removable battery that can be charged simply by plugging the vehicle or removing it to charge at home, at the office, etc.
- No need to charge the battery with moderate use
- Provides health benefits as it allows you to exercise during its use thanks to the assisted pedaling.
- It is designed to be sold as a ready-to-use vehicle or as a kit. That simplifies product distribution and international expansion of the company.
- Size: 140cm wide, 200cm long, 130cm high
- Capacity: 2 pax + luggage and/or children seats
- Weight: ~85 Kg
- Autonomy electric mode: ~50Km
- Foldable windows
- Aluminum and/or composite 20″ rims
- Drum or disc brakes front, rear electric or drum or disc (d/v)
- 6/7 gears
- Anti-puncture wheels
- Direct drive motor, 1200/1500W+ (UE 250W/350W)
- Embedded solar panel
- Regenerative brake
- Removable battery, ~700Wh+ (48V 15Ah)
- Internal/external charger
- External charging sealed plug
- Light set (lights, turning, emergency, brakes) and Horn
- Price: ~€4500
About EVOVELO team
Our goal is to design and manufacture vehicles that enable personal mobility minimizing the exploitation of material and energy resources of the planet.
During the last ten years we have been dedicated to designing, manufacturing and distributing high performance batteries for various projects aiming for the highest efficiency, so we have gain great knowledge researching in the field of lithium batteries, its derivatives and their uses.
Our previous business was focused in serving engineers, technology centers, technology companies and universities. Thanks to these businesses we have great experience in the technology sector with particular focus on batteries, electric motors, and electronics.
We have to add to our professional experience, personal motivations that push us toward finding a clean, economical and sustainable transportation system as well as efficient.
- (+34) 670 515 814