Details and specifications
This advanced model enhances the well proven structured-light-technology with a way better handling. Never before it has been easier to adjust a 3D-scan-system on scanobjects taking different terms and various scanobject sizes into account.
The scanner is mobile and can be positioned easily in front of the surface to be scanned.
A single click in the well proven DAVID software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitised 3D model appears on the screen – even the colours of the object can be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You are able to scan all of the sides of the object in succession and subsequently render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can be exported to standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications.
- Scan size: 60-500 mm
- Resolution/Precision: Up to 0,05% of scan size (up to 0,05 mm)
- Scanning time: One single scan within 2 seconds (or up to ~10 seconds, depending on settings and computer speed)
- Mesh density: Up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
- Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
- Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- 3D graphics adapter
- Available VGA or HDMI port
- Two available USB ports
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows
- 8 GB system memory
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon) with 1 GB RAM or more
- USB 3.0
- Industrial HDMI camera with high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID PRO software
- Sliding rail (aluminium)
- Camera slider
- High quality tripod
- Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
- Printed instructions
- All required connecting cables
- Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
- Cable straps
– web site www.david-3d.com
– twitter @DAVID_3DScanner
– users gallery gallery
– linked in company profile
– facebook company page