$100 discount to our readers! Use the code TTN100
The TU-Automotive Europe 2018 Conference & Exhibition (30-31 October, Infinity Hotel & Conference Resort, Munich) is Europe’s leading conference & exhibition showcasing the future of the connected car and auto mobility.
- Network with 750+ auto tech professionals, including OEMs, tier 1s, software companies, government, startups, and meet everyone you need to know to advance your business under one roof
- 30+ booths – find the technologies that will enhance your connected & autonomous vehicle products & services
- 40+ sessions covering topics including connected services, ADAS and autonomous vehicles, e-mobility, urban mobility and more.
The 16th annual TU-Automotive Europe Conference & Exhibition (30-31 October, Infinity Hotel & Conference Resort, Munich) – Europe’s largest event for the connected car – will discuss how to collaborate and integrate through partnerships, understand consumer needs and more. Speakers include Renault Group, Skoda, Renault Nissan Alliance, NIO and more.
At the conference, expert speakers will get to grips with the methods and technology enabling autonomy, debate developing partnerships to capitalise on new business models and provide insight on understanding consumers needs.
The show will have tracks on connected services, smart cities and mobility and ADAS & autonomous vehicles amongst other topics to allow you to create a bespoke agenda that tackles the challenges your business is facing. There will also be new features and formats such as startup content and roundtables.
- When do we make money with mobility?
- Mobility as a Service – Adapting to a new ecosystem
- Connected Commerce in the Car – The New Consumer Marketplace
- Investing in the Future of Mobility – Adding value to the customer journey
- Customer Experience as one of the key new paradigm of the automobile
The Key to Securely Drive Current and Future OEM Business Models.