Tech specifications and review
- Lightweight, aerodynamic polycarbonate shell
- Ultra wide angle rearview camera
- DOT/ECE safety certification
- SKULLY anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-glare visor
- SKULLY Synapse(TM) Vision Enhancement – shows true-to-life imaging of rearview panorama
- Audio/Visual GPS Navigation
- SKULLY Synapse(TM) Smart Heads up Display System with infinite focus
- SKULLY quick release chin strap and visor
- 3D laser-cut foam for a perfect fit
- Bluetooth connectivity to smartphone
- Internet connectivity via smartphone
- Over-the-air updates – download new features as they are released
WHAT RIDERS ARE SAYING
These motorcyclists have already experienced the SKULLY AR-1. Here’s what they have to say
Chief Executive Officer, Chairman
Marcus attended the University of Minnesota, where he assisted research on Intelligent Transportation Systems and developed his lifelong passion for Human Factors Engineering and Industrial Psychology. After years of working in the automotive and semiconductor industries, a motorcycle accident inspired him to found SKULLY in 2013. Marcus holds a Ph.D. in Industrial Psychology and is a motorcycle fanatic with an obsession for human-centered technology and design.
Vice President, Business Operations
Mitchell has shared his brother’s passion for motorcycling since before he can remember. This same passion eventually led him to join SKULLY in 2013 after holding Director positions in human resources, operations, and materials logistics. Mitchell served in the US Army, holds a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota, and enjoys getting his hands dirty working on motorcycles and cars.
With over twenty years of combined riding experience, the Weller brothers are deeply passionate about enhancing motorcycle safety through technology.