Antilatency is a tracking solution compatible with any kind of headsets and easy to install. Just unbox ALT, insert adapter for your type of HMDs in a data port and add positional tracking for mobile VR experience.
Three steps to set up a positional tracking system with Cardboard:
1. Insert the connector in your smartphone’s charging port
2. Expand IR-Bars around a virtual area
3. Plug ALT to your smartphone
Samsung Gear VR
Three steps to set up a positional tracking system with Gear VR:
1. Attach the connector to your headset
2. Expand IR-bars around a VR area
3. Plug ALT to your headset
ALT is a modular design solution and you can use your positional tracker with a nice handle to interact with virtual objects. Just click your second ALT to the controller and enjoy full immersive VR experience.