SoftKinetic: depth sensor, camera and modules for VR human body tracking for gaming and Car Infotainment Gesture Control
DepthSense® libraries, based on hand, finger and full-body tracking technology, have been specifically tuned to deliver fast low latency data transfer to create the best user experience on dedicated platforms.
CLOSE INTERACTION LIBRARY (DEPTHSENSE CILIB)
CIlib – our hand and finger tracking middleware – provides position and orientation tracking of 2 hands palm, individual fingertips tracking and poses recognition. CIlib can be used for a wide range of use cases including mobile, PC, AR and VR applications. CIlib is available free-of-charge for non-commercial use. To get it, just register on our website and download a copy. Learn more
HUMAN TRACKING LIBRARY (DEPTHSENSE HTLIB)
HTlib – our multi-user full-body tracking middleware – enhances the quality of the depth map and stereoscopic features provided by the PlayStation®Camera for PS4™.
CAR LIBARY (DEPTHSENSE CARLIB)
CARlib – the only middleware library certified for the automotive market – can be used for In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) control, in-car comfort and external safety.
CLOSE INTERACTION LIBRARY (DEPTHSENSE® CILIB)
DepthSense CIlib – our hand, finger and head tracking middleware – is the perfect C++ library for natural gesture interaction with PC and mobile as well as virtual and augmented reality glasses.
CIlib provides 3D volume, position and orientation tracking of 2 hands palm, individual fingertips tracking, poses recognition, and much more. CIlib is free for non-commercial use.
- Screen mode (user facing camera) and VR&AR mode (world facing camera)
- Hand, finger and head position tracking
- Hand & finger volume
- C++, C# wrapper provided (Unity 3D optimized)
- Compatible with the DepthSense 325 and the Creative Senz3D camera. DepthSense 536 support available soon
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 & 8. Linux and Android support available soon
- Free for non-commercial use
CILIB FOR VIRTUAL REALITY
CIlib has been specifically tuned for VR. It allows you to build natural, intuitive and interactive VR applications using robust hand tracking. By placing your hands in front of our 3D depth-sensing camera, you can reach out and interact directly with the environment.
CILib is included in ReachVR™ toolkit available at www.reachvr.com. The toolkit allows you to use CIlib in conjunction with our 3D depth-sensing camera, and download the 3D print files of a mounting bracket for use with the Oculus Rift DK1, DK2 and the OSVR headset.
HUMAN TRACKING LIBRARY (DEPTHSENSE® HTLIB)
DepthSense® HTlib, our multi-user full-body tracking middleware, is now available to all PlayStation®4 (PS4™) developers.
HTlib enhances the quality of the depth map and stereoscopic features provided by the PlayStation®Camera for PS4™. It has been developed with performance as the top priority. It’s specifically optimized for the PS4™ GPU, to use minimal CPU, and memory resources. It delivers fast, low latency data transfer to create the best user experience on any console platform.
To find out more, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about getting started with DepthSense HTlib for PS4™.
- Full Body Tracking
- Multi-user : 4 player simultaneous tracking
- Detailed movements : 21 joints tracked per player
- Fast, low latency (30/60 FPS)
- User Mask
- Clean user cutout
- Green screen effect without the set-up or know-how
- Scene Analysis
- Automatic and transparent scene calibration
- Easy filtering of furniture, floor, walls and objects
- Complex occlusion management
- Global product features
- Written in standard C++
- Record data as a move file (.SKV format)
- Supports the PlayStation®Camera for PS4™ (Kinect and DepthSense® coming soon*)
- Plug-in for Unity 4.3 with samples and demos
- Available on the PS4™ platform (Android & Windows coming soon*)
- Performance & System Architecture
- Optimized for PS4™ GPU
- Tuned to use minimal CPU and memory resources
- Rapid refresh rates at 30/60 fps
Our DepthSense HTlib plug-in is available today for Unity 4.3 for PS4™, and gives developers access to the full range of features inside our human-tracking library. We also provide a variety of Unity samples and demos to help get you started.
Car Infotainment Gesture Control