Webinar: AR & VR
What’s Real? What’s Hype?
What’s the Future?
On Thursday July 19, VRX is hosting a webinar with senior execs at Google, HTC Vive and SuperData Research, to assess the current state of the industry and the strategies for bringing immersive tech to its commercial potential.
Register for the webinar (and/or to be sent the recording) here: https://bit.ly/2KY3cvK
- Steven Kan, Head of Global Strategy, AR and VR, Google
- Vinay Narayan, Executive Director, VR, HTC Vive
- Stephanie Llamas, VP of Strategy and Head of XR, SuperData Research
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points
- What’s really happened with VR & AR in the last 12 months – and what’s the 2019 outlook?
- Where’s the smart money and focus heading and why?
- What VR & AR applications are working for business now – and what’s coming next?
- Virtual consumers: Who are they? What do they want? And can we deliver on it yet?
It’s on Thursday July 19 @ 11.00am PT – register to join, or to receive the recordings later, here: https://bit.ly/2KY3cvK
For more information on this webinar, or the upcoming VRX 2018 conference (San Francisco, December 6-7), contact Pete Carkeek at email@example.com