Event at a glance
In recent years, China has implemented the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) and the 2025 strategy and development of advanced equipment manufacturing\.
The non-road mobile machinery (NRMM) Reports show the total annual growth rate of 10.0% in 2010-2015, with revenue expected to reach 650billion RMB by 2020; diesel engine for agricultural machinery grows 3.8% every year, expected to reach 600billion RMB for gross industrial output value by 2020. The development of the industry also provides a broader market for manufacturers of supporting parts.
However, the implications of NRMM emissions on the air quality and environment can not be underestimated. China is actively tapping into an environment management system for non-road moving sources and established primary-stage systems and standards such as “Disclosure of Environmental Information of Newly Produced NRMM” and “Stage” Emission Standard for Emitted Pollutants of NRMM Diesel Engines “.
During the “13th Five-Year Plan” period, the NRMM low-emission areas, the NRMM smoke intensity, and the emission limitation and measurement method for the NRMM diesel engine (China 5).
Under this circumstance, 2018 China International Non-Road Mobile Machinery Summit will be held from 19th to 20th April 2018 in Shanghai. Covering the latest policies and standards, energy saving and emission reduction, industrial transformation and upgrading, the summit will provide a unique platform for government officials, executives and experts on international projects.
- Policy Development and Implementation of subsidies for agricultural machinery purchase and China stage IV for NRMM
- Opportunities for construction machinery and precision farming under “Belt & Road Initiative” policy and “13th Five-Year Plan”
- “Go Global” policy and compliance to global purchasing standards in global trades
- Development of intelligence, information and digital technologies in NRMM and industrial upgrading
- Innovation of aftermarket modes like re-manufacturing and financial leasing and seeking new profit growth points
- Latest technologies and upgraded products on NRMM energy saving and emission reduction
- Advanced technologies such as autonomous driving, AI and HMI and their applications
- Upgrading and optimization of cutting-edge technologies like hydraulic transmission, lightweight design, mechatronics and modular design
- Strengthen industry communication, seeking innovative development and promoting international cooperation.
Partnerships and business contacts