VR & AR World 2016 – Unlocking the commercial potential
The largest VR & AR event in Europe, VR & AR World brings together the leading exponents of Virtual and Augmented Reality worldwide, featuring technology case studies, debates and demonstrations to unite the ecosystem and maximise the full commercial potential of this rapidly developing new technology.
VR & AR World will unite senior level decision-makers spanning the full VR & AR global ecosystem, including attendees in the following sectors: Enterprise, technology manufacturers, content developers, broadcasters, investors, hardware and software developers, retail, design, gaming, healthcare, construction and more!
VR & AR World is the perfect opportunity to find out how the enterprise market is capitalising on these technologies for training, operations, R&D, and also as an immersive marketing tool to attract new customers.
- Gain essential industry knowledge to benefit your business from Meta, Blippar, HTC Vive, UploadVR, BBC, Warner Bros, Bosch, Boeing, Jaguar Land Rover, BT Sport, Deutsche Telekom, British Museum, National Theatre, DocHealth, WIRED and many more…
- Learn from hands-on Manufacturer demonstrations, market case studies, forecasts, projections and in-depth debates from right across the ecosystem
- Participate it in an EBU-hosted Creative Content Workshop and the Augmenting Reality Meetup Group
- Benefit from the VR & AR World event app, online networking tool and permanent post-event access to presentations and slides
- Gain extra knowledge from our two-day Content Hub and Demo Stage content featuring media producer case studies and technology vendor demonstrations on the show floor
- Try out the VR and AR technology first hand in our Interactive Exhibition
- ‘Project Kairos’ Start Up City and pitching sessions, Gaming Hackathon, After-Show Party
- Co-located with the Broadband World Forum and Apps World giving you access to more content, more contacts and even more resources.
Who Will be There?
Meet and network with leading VR & AR technology manufacturers, enterprises, fixed and mobile network operators, app developers, content developers, film-makers, broadcasters, production companies, hardware and software vendors, investors, analysts, researchers, government and regulators, VR & AR associations, academics and media from right across the world.
- Network with the leading VR and AR players across the world
- Meet with 8000+ attendees
- Immerse yourself in 50+ hours of engaging conference content
- Learn from 80+ speakers from the forefront of Virtual and Augmented Reality worldwide
- Try out the latest VR and AR equipment for yourself in our large, interative industry exhibition
- Position yourself business to benefit financially from the VR and AR wave
- AR and VR Case Studies on Manufacturing, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace, Retail, Military, Construction, Engineering, Live Events, Education, Gaming and Entertainment
- New 360 degree filming, storage and post-production techniques
- Innovative CGI VR and 360 filming storytelling and content trends
- Plans for provisioning fixed and mobile networks to cater for a VR and AR future
- Strategies for innovating with VR, AR and Mixed Reality
- Inspirational keynotes and panel discussions from
- Developer Hackathon
- Investor Clinic
- Gaming and Content Zone
- Start-Up Pavilion and Creative Content Workshops
- Manufacturer demonstrations
- Market case studies, forecasts, projections and in-depth debates from innovative thought leaders right across the ecosystem
Agenda at a glance
Keynote Sessions Include
- How VR and AR Are Revolutionising the World in Which We Live
- Expert Analysis: Industry Growth and Expectations for the Future
- Commercialising VR and AR: Where Do the Opportunities Lie?
- Oculus: The Journey from Startup to Global Leader
- Glimpsing the Future: Charting the Best Way Forward
- Embracing the New to Accelerate Market Growth: AR’s Potential in Artificial Intelligence
- HTC Vive: At The Forefront of Technological Advancement
- VR Versus AR: Which will Dominate?
- VR Technology for Engineering
- Business Benefits of VR in Industrial Manufacturing
- VR and AR: Transforming the Automotive Industry
- VR for Fashion Brands, Performing Arts, Theatres and Live Music Events
- VR Production: Getting Technology and the Technique Right
- Transforming Lives: VR for Education
- VR in the Medical Sector
- Establishing A Virtual Museum
- VR and Robotics
- Virtual Reality in the Real Estate Market
- Introduction to the Capabilities of AR Technology
- Utilising AR in the Warehousing and Manufacturing Sector
- AR Development at Boeing
- AR in Engineering
- AR in the Automotive Industry
- Towards an Augmented Virtuality World: Combining the Best of AR and VR
- Meta Case Study: AR in Medicine and Healthcare
- AR for Museums
- VR and AR in the Military
- AR in a Retail Environment
Georgina Wilczek T: +44 (0)20 3377 3655 firstname.lastname@example.org