What is Windows Mixed Reality?
- ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Samsung HMD Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
Unique futuristic design
Switch between virtual and real worlds in seconds
Easy 10-minute setup
Ultralight for comfort
You’ll always stay comfortable with the ultralight ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset. It weighs under 400g, and features a special balanced-crown design that puts the majority of the weight on the forehead and back of the skull, where it’s better supported. This relieves the pressure on your nose and face, meaning you won’t suffer from “VR face”!
|Display||2.89-inch diagonal display size x2
1440×1440 (per eye),2880×1440 (combined)
100 nits brightness
|Display Refresh Rate||90Hz|
|Field of View||95 degrees horizontal Fresnel-Aspherical|
|Sensor||Gyro scope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, P-sensor|
|Camera||inside-out tracking camera x2|
|Audio||3.5mm audio jack x1|
| Headset connection cable x1
‧Cable Length : 4 meter
‧Host Connectivity : HDMI 2.0(display)with USB 3.0(data)
3.5mm audio jack x1
|6DoF controller x2|
Up and running in minutes
Unlike rival immersive headsets, with external cameras and sensors that can take an age to install, Lenovo Explorer is a breeze to set up. Simply plug one cable into your PC and away you go.
A real sense of freedom that doesn’t cost the Earth
With Lenovo Explorer, you’re free to move in and around a 3.5 m x 3.5 m space. Hop, skip, jump, or dive and Lenovo Explorer tracks your every movement with superior fidelity, spatial awareness, and fluid tracking—without the need for external sensors.
In the past, a virtual experience might have been a costly one involving an expensive headset and a top-of-the-range computer. Now, with a Lenovo Explorer headset and a modern PC, you can savor the best of virtual and mixed reality for a fraction of the price.
New ways to work, play, and explore
With Lenovo Explorer, there are four ways to enhance your virtual and mixed reality experience:
- Motion controllers let you embrace Windows Mixed Reality—from picking up and crafting tools and weapons in Minecraft to dragging or resizing Powerpoint slides and images with your hands.
- Your keyboard and mouse enable you to work and play in a digital space—access Microsoft Office Suite or watch movies in your own virtual world.
- Your Xbox® controller gives you more power—choose the best, most comfortable way for you to play and be entertained.
- Ask Cortana, your truly intelligent virtual and personal assistant—from providing answers to taking orders, setting reminders and undertaking tasks, Cortana helps to simplify your day.
|Operating System of Compatible PC||
|Design / Material||
|Play Area Requirements||
Dive into the world of mixed reality and blur the line between real and digital. Designed to deliver cutting-edge visual quality and superb comfort, the HP Mixed Reality Headset with Controllers puts the magic of immersive computing within reach.
With integrated motion tracking, a 2–in–1 cable that pairs HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0, and compatibility with both Windows Mixed Reality and Windows Mixed Reality Ultra PCs, you go from out-of-the-box to total immersion without the hassle of setting up additional peripherals.
Immersion without boundaries
Get ready for a truly immersive experience thanks to 1440 x 1440 resolution per eye and up to a 90Hz refresh rate. Plus, liberate your movement with six degrees of freedom, no tracking boundaries, and included wireless motion controllers.
The perfect combination of comfort and convenience, this headset uses a double-padded headband, easy adjustment knob, and front-hinged display for a superb experience even after extended wear.
Tech specsHP Windows Mixed Reality Headset Technical Specifications
Dive into lifelike detail
Step into brilliant new worlds with a high-resolution AMOLED display. Bright, clear graphics make adventures more immersive and victories more vivid. Plus, get a broad view with dual screens that allow for a 110-degree field of view, one of the widest available on the market.
Detect sound from every direction
Premium built-in AKG headphones won’t shake loose during gameplay. With rich 360-degree spatial sound, you can hear when someone’s sneaking up on you and detect clues about what’s around you.
Immersive experiences are in high demand. And mixed reality is going to be accessible to many more users in the near future. The upcoming Windows Mixed Reality headsets will pair out-of-box with Windows Mixed Reality-ready PCs. Create the thrilling mixed reality experiences that can reach the masses.
Scale and choice
Exploring VR, AR, and mixed reality
- Two high-resolution liquid crystal displays at 1440 x 1440
- 2.89” diagonal display size (x2)
- Front hinged display
- 95 degrees horizontal field of view
- Display refresh rate up to 90 Hz (native)
- Built-in audio out and microphone support through 3.5mm jack
- Single cable with HDMI 2.0 (display) and USB 3.0 (data) for connectivity
- Inside-out tracking
- 4.00m cable
System recommendations for app developers